Since 1929, Elmet Technologies has provided its customers with innovative, high quality molybdenum (Mo) and tungsten (W) products. We are continually expanding our portfolio from standard mill products (rod, sheet, plate, and wire), to precision machined components and to custom formed products and assemblies.
Elmet is a globally diverse company that serves a growing number of customers around the world. We provide global sales coverage with representation in the US, Asia and Europe.
Our corporate headquarters are in Maine, USA as are our tungsten and molybdenum manufacturing operations. We have increased our capacity through a recently opened manufacturing facility in Covington, GA and the acquisition of a machining center in Chengdu, China.
- Founded in 1929
- Headquarters in Lewiston, Maine, USA
- Certified to ISO 9001:2008, AS9100C and ISO 14001:2004
- Fully integrated tungsten and molybdenum product manufacturer
- Precision machining and assembly services are available
- Manufacturing in Lewiston, ME; Covington, GA; and Chengdu, China
- Sales representatives in the US, Asia and Europe