Elmet is a global leader in providing molybdenum and tungsten materials, machined components, fabrications, and assemblies to the high-temperature furnace industry including metal injection molding furnaces, crystal growth furnaces, HIP furnaces, and other types of furnaces. Our wide range of manufacturing capabilities produces everything from high-quality plate, sheet, rod, and wire to precision machined components to complex fabrications and assemblies. We provide components including hot zone assemblies, HIP shells, rotors, furnace furniture, and fasteners. We produce these components in-house to meet our customer’s exact specifications. We also stock standard products like rod, sheet, fasteners, and strip heating element materials.
Our furnace customers enjoy Elmet’s industry-best lead times for mill products and fabrications, which translates to increased uptime and revenues. Contact us today to see how we can help your business more effectively compete.
Elmet offers many products in a variety of materials to the furnace industry
- Pure molybdenum
- Pure tungsten
- Lanthanated molybdenum (MoLa)
- TZM (titanium-zirconium-molybdenum)
- Potassium-doped molybdenum and tungsten
Elmet provides a full suite of products for the furnace industry. Don’t worry if you don’t see your product below – we make it.
- Boats, Carriers
- Crucibles (spun, press and sintered, and machined)
- Fasteners, Spacers, Hangers, Crowns
- Furnace racks
- Hearth Rails
- Heating Elements (Wire, Rod, Mesh)
- Hot Zone Components and Assemblies
- Rod (Threaded, Gun Drilled)
- Sheet (Dimpled)
- Shells & Mantels
- Shielding (Components and Assemblies)