Elmet Technologies supports the military and defense industries’ mission-critical applications by providing Tungsten and Molybdenum products of unmatched quality and reliability. Elmet Technologies is a US owned and operated, fully integrated manufacturer of high-performance molybdenum and tungsten materials and products. Our expertise covers the entire manufacturing process, from the initial high purity metal powder production through advanced forming (swaging, drawing, rolling), fabrication and precision machining capabilities.
Elmet’s fully integrated manufacturing provides a unique level of process control that enables consistent, reliable, high-quality production for our customers. At Elmet you’ll also find superior customer service. It’s a priority on par with product quality for us. We have a friendly service team, accessible engineering support, and industry-leading delivery times.
- Swaged tungsten rod for kinetic energy penetrators
- Cylindrical & NNS Mo performs for shape charges
- Precision machining of special tungsten, TZM and molybdenum material
- Industry-leading forming, fabrication and assembly services
- Fragmentation sleeves
- Specialized molybdenum and tungsten metal powders
- High-performance diode studs
- X-ray shielding
- Wire, sheet, and components for microwave tubes
Elmet is a USA-owned small business with 90 years of molybdenum and tungsten production and processing experience.
Our quality systems are AS9100 and ISO9001 certified. We are DD2345 and ITAR registered.
Member of the US NAC (National Armaments Consortium).