Elmet Technologies supports the military and defense industries’ mission-critical applications by providing tungsten and molybdenum products of unmatched quality and reliability. Because these high stakes applications are of extreme importance in areas such as national security, Elmet follows strict quality control procedures; all products meet the most stringent specifications. Military and defense contractors rely on Elmet’s expertise in manufacturing products requiring the unique material properties of molybdenum, tungsten and their respective alloys.
Elmet is a USA-owned small business with 90 years of molybdenum and tungsten production and processing experience. Our fully integrated production facility in Lewiston, Maine, has over 200,000 square feet of space in which all manufacturing processes are undertaken.
Our quality systems are AS9100 and ISO9001 certified. We are DD2345 and ITAR registered and are members of the US NAC (National Armaments Consortium).
- Tungsten, molybdenum and TZM munitions
- Fragmentation sleeves
- Kinetic energy penetrators
- Forging dies
- Tungsten and molybdenum aerospace components
- Tungsten and molybdenum armor
- Tungsten and molybdenum vacuum tube filaments
- Tungsten and molybdenum high-reliability electronic components