PRECISION MACHINING, FABRICATION & ASSEMBLY
Elmet Technologies is a global leader in tungsten and molybdenum machining.
As technologies advance, component and assembly specifications become more stringent. Consequently, machining and fabrication techniques must support demanding precision requirements and increasingly complex geometries.
At Elmet, we pride ourselves in offering our customers sophisticated tungsten and molybdenum machining and fabrication capabilities. We’ve honed our process over decades of experience working with molybdenum and tungsten, two of the most challenging materials to machine. Elmet operates more than 70 machines at our US plants that are dedicated to supporting your precision machining and fabrication requirements. See below for a brief list of some of our current capabilities.
Refractory Metal Machining
- Molybdenum (Mo) Machining
- TZM Machining
- Mo-La Machining
- Tungsten (W) Machining
- Tungsten Heavy Alloy Machining
- Tantalum Alloy Machining
- Lanthanum Alloy Machining
- Contact us for other difficult-to-machine refractory materials
- CNC VMC (3-axis), HMC (4-axis), Lathe (3-axis), and Bed Mill Machines
- Grinding, Lapping, and Polishing
- EDM, Laser, 5-axis Water Jet Cutting
- Gun drilling
- And much more
Fabrication & Assembly
- Welding, soldering, brazing
- Metal Forming, Folding and bending
- Punching and stamping
- Complex assembly
- Aluminum machined aerostructures and components
- Landing gear hydraulic actuator components
- Molybdenum & Alloys
- Tungsten & Alloys
- Aerospace grade aluminum
- Al-Ni-Br (Aluminum-Nickel-Bronze)
- Be-Cu (Beryllium-Copper)
- High-nickel alloys (i.e., Inconel®, Hastelloy®, Monel®)
Tungsten and Molybdenum Engineering & Design Services
With years of experience designing solutions for the most demanding tungsten and molybdenum applications, the team at Elmet Technologies is ready to provide you with the knowledge and expertise required for your success.
We offer integrated engineering and design solutions associated with molybdenum, tungsten and other refractory metals. It is our goal to always exceed both the expectations and needs of our customers. Elmet’s engineering, design, and operations teams will partner with you to develop options and solutions to even the most challenging requirements.
Customers benefit from gaining direct access to our experts – rather than working through numerous layers – for the invaluable information to find solutions that work for your metal needs. The accessibility Elmet provides is unprecedented in the field and is a key component of our proven track record of high customer satisfaction.
Elmet can offer improved “total cost of ownership” solutions to you by leveraging our metal production expertise, precision machining capabilities and fabrication services in our ISO 9001, AS9100 and ISO 14001 certified factories.
- Material Expertise: providing consultation and design
- Product design consultation
- Manufacturing Expertise: providing consultation and recommendations
- Prototype design and development
- 2D and 3D Engineering drawing production (product drawings, assembly drawings)
- Failure Analysis
Make us part of your solution – and your success. Contact the talented team at Elmet Technologies.