Elmet works to establish supplier relationships that contribute value and meet the requirements of our customers. Elmet sets high standards for accountability, operational control, and performance internally and these same standards are expected to be upheld with suppliers. Elmet supplies to customers in many markets. These include federal government contracts for commercial and DoD orders. Elmet is required to flow down special requirements to suppliers for these orders.
The following Quality Requirements Flowdown documents apply to all orders for quality-critical suppliers (supply of raw material and parts that go into Elmet products, or who perform processing of Elmet products).
General Quality Assurance Requirements for all orders:
Supplemental Quality Assurance Requirements when specified on the Elmet Purchase Order:
- S-22-024 Rev (1) Vacuum Anneal WHA Products
- S-22-027 Rev (2) UT Inspection of WHA – Flowdown Clauses and Standards
- S-22-029 Rev (C) UT Testing of Moly Plate – Flowdown Clauses and Standards
- S-22-030 Rev (I) Tensile Testing Flowdown Clauses & Standards
- S-22-031 Rev (2) NDT Inspection Flowdown Clauses & Standards-Moly Billet
- S-22-032 Rev (F) Painting Molybdenum Parts – Flowdown Clauses & Standards
Other supplemental flow down requirements may be included on an order-by-order basis, as relevant. It is the supplier’s responsibility to fully comply with all order requirements, using the latest revision of each requirement at the time the PO is issued, unless otherwise noted on the PO. If any questions, please contact Elmet Purchasing, who will get the appropriate people to answer ([email protected] ).
For current Elmet suppliers who have had a change in ownership and/or supply location, or for companies interested in becoming an Elmet supplier, the following forms, along with a current W-9, are required to be submitted to Elmet Purchasing:
- Supplier Quality Management Systems Survey
- Vendor Maintenance Form (for new suppliers or location or ownership changes)
We appreciate your interest in joining our team. For more information on how to do business with Elmet, please contact [email protected]