1560 Lisbon Street
Lewiston, Maine 04240 USA
Elmet’s manufacturing takes place in two factories located in Lewiston, ME and Covington, GA.
- Corporate Headquarters
- Certified to ISO 9001 and AS9100
- Tungsten and Molybdenum manufacturing, forming, machining and assembly
- 220,000 square feet of manufacturing space
Located in Covington, GA, Elmet’s Covington site began production operations in early 2013 and represents an investment of over $30 million. The facility is focused on and a leading global site for production of molybdenum sputtering targets.
- Located in Covington, GA with 99,000 square feet of manufacturing space
- Tungsten and molybdenum manufacturing including crucibles, sputtering targets, and other products
- Integrated production of molybdenum and tungsten from powder: large capacity cold isostatic press (CIP), sintering furnace, and rolling mill
- CNC machining capabilities: lathes, vertical mills, grinding machines, and water jet cutting
- CNC spinning capabilities for sapphire growth crucibles and other components