TZM Sheet – .020” x 24” x 72”
TZM Sheet. Elmet’s 99.95% pure TZM (titanium zirconium molybdenum) sheet material is made in the U.S.A at our fully integrated Lewiston, Maine production facility, where Elmet has operated for over 90 years. Elmet is the sole U.S. owned and operated, fully integrated producer of pure TZM material and products. Our TZM sheets come in a variety of dimensions. Elmet is ISO 9001, AS9100C and ITAR compliant.
TZM PRODUCT DETAILS:
- Elmet is a fully integrated US producer of TZM material and products
- Designed to exceed ASTM specifications
- TZM rod and wire designed to exceed ASTM B387
- ISO 9001 and AS9100C certified manufacturing process
- Various finishes and sizes available upon special order
- ITAR registered
TZM SHEET PRODUCTS
Elmet is a leading global provider of high quality TZM Alloy (Titanium, Zirconium, Molybdenum) sheet products and the only US owned and operated producer. Elmet offers a wide range of cold rolled sheet product in varying thickness and length and per our customer request. As with all of our materials, our sheet begins as metal powder, pressed in to ingots, sintered, and the rolled. The process enables us to tailor the product to meet specific customer material and / or performance requirements to ensure optimal performance in your application.