Tungsten Sheet – .060″ X 12″ X 12″ (As Rolled and Caustic Cleaned Finish)
Tungsten Sheet. Elmet’s 99.95% pure tungsten sheet material is made in the U.S.A at our fully integrated Lewiston, Maine production facility, where Elmet has operated for over 90 years. Elmet is the sole U.S. owned and operated, fully integrated producer of pure tungsten material and products. Our tungsten sheet comes in a variety of Dimensions. Elmet is ISO 9001, AS9100C and ITAR compliant.
- All our tungsten flat products are made from 99.95% pure tungsten pressed, sintered and rolled material
- The only US owned and operated, fully integrated manufacturer of pure tungsten and molybdenum material
- Various finishes, lengths and widths available upon special request
- High melting temperature of 3422° C (highest metal, 2nd highest of elements)
- Low vapor pressure
- Sufficiently high electrical resistance
- Low thermal expansion combined with good thermal conductivity
- High E-modulus
- Strong corrosion resistance
Elmet starts with the highest quality W powder and follows ISO 9001 and AS9100C certified manufacturing process to ensure our final product always meets our customer’s application needs.