Molybdenum Plate Strip – .250″ X 1″ X 72.5″
Molybdenum Plate. Elmet’s 99.95% pure molybdenum plate material is made in the U.S.A. at our fully integrated Lewiston, Maine production facility, where Elmet has operated for over 90 years. Elmet is the sole U.S. owned and operated, fully integrated producer of pure molybdenum material and products. Our molybdenum plates come in a variety of dimensions. Elmet is ISO 9001, AS9100 and ITAR compliant.
- Elmet can provide either stress-relieved or recrystallized product depending on customers’ use and application for material
- Made in the USA at our fully integrated Lewiston, Maine facility
- Designed to exceed ASTM specifications
- ISO 9001 and AS9100 certified manufacturing process
- Various finishes and sizes available upon special order
High purity molybdenum possess unique properties that are suitable for use in a number of applications and industries. It may be most well known for its high melting point, 2620 °C, however its usefulness is driven by its performance in high temperature and corrosive environments:
- Load bearing capabilities at temperatures up to 2000 °C,
- Excellent thermal and electrical conductivity
- Low vapor pressure at high temperature
- Low coefficient of thermal expansion
- Resistance to corrosion
- Shielding from high energy particles
Elmet starts with the highest quality Mo powder and follows ISO 9001 and AS9100 certified manufacturing process to ensure our final product always meets our customer’s application needs.