Molybdenum 3/8-16 Hex Nuts – 50 Pack
Molybdenum Hex Nut. Elmet’s 99.95% pure molybdenum 3/8-16 hex nuts are made in the U.S.A at our fully integrated Lewiston, Maine production facility, where Elmet has operated for over 90 years. Elmet is the sole U.S. owned and operated, fully integrated producer of pure molybdenum material and products. Elmet is ISO 9001, AS9100, and ITAR compliant.
- Molybdenum hex nut
- Machined from 99.95% pure molybdenum
- Made in the USA – the only remaining fully integrated US source of pure Molybdenum rod material and products
- Designed to exceed ASTM 387 specifications
- ISO 9001 and AS9100 certified manufacturing process
High purity molybdenum possess unique properties that are suitable for use in a number of applications and industries. It may be most well known for its high melting point, 2620 °C, however it is usefulness is driven by its performance in high temperature and corrosive environments:
- Load bearing capabilities at temperatures up to 2000 °C,
- Excellent thermal and electrical conductivity
- Low vapor pressure at high temperature
- Low coefficient of thermal expansion
- Resistance to corrosion
- Shielding from high energy particles
Elmet starts with the highest quality Mo powder and follows ISO 9001 and AS9100 certified manufacturing process to ensure our final product always meets our customer’s application needs.