TZM Rod (Clean) – .750″ X 18.25″
TZM Rod (Clean). Elmet’s 99.95% pure TZM (titanium zirconium molybdenum) rod material is made in the U.S.A at our fully integrated Lewiston, Maine production facility, where Elmet has operated for over 90 years. Elmet is the sole U.S. owned and operated, fully integrated producer of pure TZM material and products. Our TZM rods come in a variety of dimensions. Elmet is ISO 9001, AS9100 and ITAR compliant.
TZM PRODUCT DETAILS:
- Elmet is a fully integrated US producer of TZM material and products
- Designed to exceed ASTM specifications
- TZM rod and wire designed to exceed ASTM B387
- ISO 9001 and AS9100 certified manufacturing process
- Various finishes and sizes available upon special order
- ITAR registered
TZM ROD MATERIAL
We offer a large range of standard TZM Rod diameters ranging from .030″ to over 1.0″ that can be cut to size to customer specified thickness, length, surface finish. We also offer precision machining, threaded rod and gun-drilled rod. As with all of our materials, our TZM rod begins as metal powder, pressed in to ingots, sintered, and then swaged and drawn down. Our advanced drawing / swaging process enables us to tailor the TZM product to meet specific customer material and performance requirements to ensure optimal performance in your application.