Molybdenum Threaded Rod 1/4-20 X 1″
Molybdenum Threaded Rod. Elmet’s 99.95% pure molybdenum threaded rod material is made in the U.S.A. at our fully integrated Lewiston, Maine production facility, where Elmet has operated for over 90 years. Elmet is the sole U.S. owned and operated, fully integrated producer of pure molybdenum material and products. Our molybdenum threaded rods come in a variety of sizes and are ISO 9001 and AS9100 compliant.
- 1/4-20 molybdenum threaded rod
- Machined from 99.95% pure molybdenum pressed, sintered and swaged material
- Made in the USA – Elmet is the only fully integrated US owned and operated source of pure molybdenum rod material
- ISO 9001 and AS9100 certified manufacturing process
High purity molybdenum possess unique properties that are suitable for use in a number of applications and industries. It may be most well known for its high melting point, 2620 °C, however its usefulness is driven by its performance in high temperature and corrosive environments:
- Load bearing capabilities at temperatures up to 2000 °C,
- Excellent thermal and electrical conductivity
- Low vapor pressure at high temperature
- Low coefficient of thermal expansion
- Resistance to corrosion
- Shielding from high energy particles
Elmet starts with the highest quality Mo powder and follows ISO 9001 and AS9100 certified manufacturing process to ensure our final product always meets our customer’s application needs.