Molybdenum 1/4-20 Hex Nuts – 100 PACK
Molybdenum Hex Nuts – 100 pack. Elmet’s 99.95% pure molybdenum 1/4-20 hex nuts are made in the U.S.A at our fully integrated Lewiston, Maine production facility, where Elmet has operated for over 90 years. Elmet is the sole U.S. owned and operated, fully integrated producer of pure molybdenum material and products. Elmet is ISO 9001, AS9100, and ITAR compliant.
- 100 pack of Molybdenum hex nuts
- Machined from 99.95% pure molybdenum
- Made in the USA – the only remaining fully integrated US source of pure Molybdenum rod material and products
- Designed to exceed ASTM 387 specifications
- ISO 9001 and AS9100 certified manufacturing process
High purity molybdenum possess unique properties that are suitable for use in a number of applications and industries. It may be most well known for its high melting point, 2620 °C, however it is usefulness is driven by its performance in high temperature and corrosive environments:
- Load bearing capabilities at temperatures up to 2000 °C,
- Excellent thermal and electrical conductivity
- Low vapor pressure at high temperature
- Low coefficient of thermal expansion
- Resistance to corrosion
- Shielding from high energy particles
Elmet starts with the highest quality Mo powder and follows ISO 9001 and AS9100 certified manufacturing process to ensure our final product always meets our customer’s application needs.
At Elmet, our process is fully integrated and starts with the raw material, metal oxide, which is then purified to Tungsten and Molybdenum metal powder through a chemical reduction process. The powder is formed into semi-finished products through a series of advanced mixing, pressing, deformation and heating technologies. Finished products are then carefully manufactured to customer specifications utilizing our state-of-the-art machining and fabrication techniques.
Elmet’s fully integrated manufacturing means that we control each step in the production process from metal powder to finished product. This ensures that our products consistently deliver the performance and quality required by our customers.
To review Elmet’s Refund Policy, please click here.